The Official Host Hotel of the Atlantic Builders Convention Conference & Expo. The New Jersey Builders Association has partnered exclusively with the Harrah’s Resort. The hotel offers a sophisticated marina setting & an infinite roster of world-class resort amenities. Make your reservation today!
Group Code: SH04BA9
Group Name: NJBA 2019
Rates starting at $99 per guestroom, per night plus appropriate taxes. To reserve within the NJBA/ABC block, all reservations must occur on or before Monday, March 11, 2019.
Unauthorized housing companies may contact you, identifying themselves as being affiliated with NJBA and/or ABC. We remind you that the ONLY way to make hotel reservations within our block is through links or listed information on THIS page. We have no affiliation with other 3rd party hotel room brokers soliciting ABC attendees.
Rate: $99.00++ The rate is for single or double occupancy and does not include the current applicable 13.9% Tax and $15.00 Fees. ( Fees = $2 Tourism + $3 Occupancy + $10 Resort) The Resort Fee added to each guest room account.
- Atlantic City is serviced by two airports:
- The Atlantic City International Airport is located 12 miles outside of Atlantic City.
- The Philadelphia International Airport is located 60 miles from Atlantic City.
The Atlantic City International Airport (www.acairport.com) is serviced by two airlines:
- Spirit Airlines (www.spiritairlines.com)
- AirTran (www.airtran.com/)
The Philadelphia International Airport (www.phl.org) is serviced by over 30 airlines servicing over 120 US cities and international destinations.
The following limousine companies provide service from:
- Atlantic City International
- Philadelphia International and 30th Street Station, as well as, around town.
- The Atlantic City Train Station is adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center
- The Train Station is serviced by NJ Transit.
- AMTRAK (www.amtrak.com) provides service from all major East Coast destinations: NY, Boston, Washington DC to the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia.
- NJ Transit (www.njtransit.com) provides service from 30th Street Train Station in Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
- Trains run on the hour
- From the Philadelphia International Airport, you can take a Septa High Speed Rail Line train (www.septa.org) to the 30th Street Station and connect with NJ Transit.
The following company provides shuttle service from the Atlantic City International Airport and Philadelphia International:
- Tropiano Transportation (www.tropianotransportation.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #19.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 559-2040.
- Taxicabs are available at the airport from 6:00am until 12:00am.
- Rapid Rover (www.rapidrover.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #21.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 322-8062.