The Official Host Hotel of the Atlantic Builders Convention: Conference and Expo
With its sophisticated marina setting and an infinite roster of world-class resort amenities, Harrah’s Resort is a premier hotel destination, boasting beautiful views and non-stop action. You’ll wish your stay could last a lifetime. The current parking fee per stay is $5.00 for self-parking or $10.00 for valet parking for all overnight hotel guests.
Call 888-516-2215 (8am-2am EST, 7 days a week)
Group Name: NJBA 2021 Annual Convention
Group Code: SH10BA1 (All callers will be asked for this code, but can also book by saying “NJBA 2021”)
Online Reservations: https://book.passkey.com/go/sh10ba1
Rates starting at $99 per guest room, per night plus appropriate taxes. To reserve within the NJBA/ABC block, all reservations must occur on or before Friday, September 27, 2021, 11:59 PM.
Unauthorized housing companies may contact you, identifying themselves as being affiliated with NJBA and/or ABC. We remind you that the ONLY way to make hotel reservations within our block is through links or listed information on THIS page. We have no affiliation with other 3rd party hotel room brokers soliciting ABC attendees.
Rate: $99.00* per night, single or double occupancy
*Internet rates are not valid with, during, or in conjunction with other Discount programs, including corporate group and junket programs. All rates are currently subject to 14% tax plus $5.00 per room per night lodging fee (subject to change without notice) that may not be reflected in the total cost. Prior to confirmation, all rates are subject to change without notice and based upon limited availability. A daily resort fee (subject to applicable tax) will be added to your reservation upon check-in. The resort fee includes the following services: In-room Basic Wi-Fi each day (TWO DEVICES PER DAY), local calls, and $5 towards self-parking. Prior to confirmation, all rates are subject to change without notice and based upon limited availability.
Atlantic City is serviced by two airports:
- The Atlantic City International Airport is located 12 miles outside of Atlantic City.
- The Philadelphia International Airport is located 60 miles from Atlantic City.
The Atlantic City International Airport (www.acairport.com) is serviced by two airlines:
- Spirit Airlines (www.spiritairlines.com)
- AirTran (www.airtran.com)
The Philadelphia International Airport (www.phl.org) is serviced by over 30 airlines servicing over 120 US cities and international destinations.
The following limousine companies provide service from:
- Atlantic City International
- Philadelphia International and 30th Street Station, as well as, around town.
The Atlantic City Train Station is adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center
The Train Station is serviced by NJ Transit.
- AMTRAK (www.amtrak.com) provides service from all major East Coast destinations: NY, Boston, Washington DC to the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia.
- NJ Transit (www.njtransit.com) provides service from 30th Street Train Station in Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
- Trains run on the hour
- From the Philadelphia International Airport, you can take a Septa High Speed Rail Line train (www.septa.org) to the 30th Street Station and connect with NJ Transit.
Airport Shuttle Service
The following company provides shuttle service from the Atlantic City International Airport and Philadelphia International:
- Tropiano Transportation (www.tropianotransportation.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #19.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 559-2040.
- Taxicabs are available at the airport from 6:00am until 12:00am.
- Rapid Rover (www.rapidrover.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #21.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 322-8062.