How do I reserve a booth, sponsorship or ad space?
What are the dates?
The Atlantic Builders Convention Conference & Expo will take place on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 – Thursday, April 4, 2019. (Expo open April 3 & 4 only.)
Where is the Convention?
The conference and expo takes place at:
Harrah’s Waterfront Conference Center – Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
777 Harrah’s Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
What are the Expo hours?
10AM – 4PM
What are the exhibit setup/breakdown times?
Monday, April 1, 2019
1PM – 5PM exhibits 20’x20’ or larger; all others 3PM – 5PM.
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
8AM – 5PM all exhibits.
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
7AM – 9AM all exhibits.
All exhibits MUST be fully set up by 9AM on Wednesday, April 3, 2019.
Why exhibit at ABC?
WHY ABC? Meet one-on-one with today’s building industry professionals, residential and commercial builders, developers, remodelers and subcontractors who want the latest products and services you offer.
- You’ll meet thousands of building industry professionals looking to network and build relationships with leaders in the building industry at the region’s largest building, construction and remodeling industry trade show and conference of its kind.
- Last year, participants traveled from across the country and Canada to learn about the newest and most exciting developments in real estate products and services.
Hosted by the New Jersey Builders Association this premier event is one you can’t afford to miss.
How are booths assigned?
Exhibit space will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis and is contingent upon NJBA approval, receipt of signed Contract for Space and booth payment.
What does my booth package include?
Standard booth equipment includes:
- 8’ high back drape and 42” high side-rails, pipe and drape.
- Exhibit hall is carpeted.
- Company name and booth number identification sign (excludes Main Aisle booths).
- Security service.
- 50 Exhibit Area Only Guest Passes for distribution
- 5 registrations (per 10’ x 10’ booth) for booth personnel
- FREE admission to all educational seminars and after hour events (excludes special ticketed events)
- Company and classification in the official ABC 2019 Show Guide if application and payment are received by March 15, 2019.
- Company and category listing on the ABC’s website, www.ABConvention.com
- Use of the ABC logo on your promotional materials.
- Chance to win a FREE booth at ABC ’20
How do I obtain badges for booth personnel?
You can register for exhibitor badges starting in January. You may register booth personnel online. Each 10′ x 10′ booth includes 5 complimentary exhibitor badges. Additional badges can be purchased for $10 each.
Where can I order electric, carpet, internet and other booth 'extras'?
AEX Convention Services has been designated as the official general service contractor for the trade expo. Furniture, carpeting, floral, extra draperies, signs, union labor, telephone and internet access, audiovisual equipment, electrical and crate storage are available from AEX and other designated contractors.
View the exhibitor service kit for pricing and order forms.
When and how can I reserve hotel rooms?
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City is the official host hotel.
View the hotel & travel page for pricing and reservation instructions.
What is your cancellation policy?
A $10 fee will be charged for all cancellations or changes to registration. No refunds will be given after Friday, March 29, 2019.
Where can I advertise?
Consider placing an ad in the ABC 2019 Show Guide or on our website at www.ABConvention.com.
Please note: show guide ads are due by February 28, 2019 – no exceptions.
What types of sponsorships are available?
View all opportunities here.