The Official Host Hotel of the Atlantic Builders Convention Conference & Expo Accommodations at the Golden Nugget are the ultimate in comfort and style. All rooms and suites have been remodeled to feature the latest in modern contemporary décor and comfort. All hotel rooms are accessed by a state-of-the-art key system and include an in-room safe, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, a signature Lodge net system for on demand movies, digital music and iPod docking stations. For those blending work with play, high speed internet service is available for free or visit the Wine & Wi-Fi Internet Lounge with your personal device for FREE browsing. Non-smoking and handicap accessible hotel rooms are available based on hotel availability. Room Service is always a phone call away, available 24 hours a day. FREE self-parking. All Day. Every Day. Eat. Drink. Shop. Spa.
Call-In Reservations To make a reservation by phone, call the Reservations Department at 800-777-8477 and select option 3 to be connected with a reservation agent. In order to obtain the special group rate, you must identify yourself as being with the Atlantic Builders Conference & Expo or group code: ABUL418. For suite reservations, please email Melissa Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide full name of guest(s) as well as arrival and departure dates. Cut-off date for making reservations within this block is 5PM on Monday, March 25, 2018.
Rate: $89.00++ The rate is for single or double occupancy and does not include the current applicable 13.9% Tax and $15.00 Fees. ( Fees = $2 Tourism + $3 Occupancy + $10 Resort) The Resort Fee added to each guest room account includes the value added amenities:
- Complimentary in room internet
- Complimentary in room coffee
- Free local calls within Atlantic County
- Complimentary access to pool/hot tubs located on the 6th floor
- Complimentary in room refrigerator, in room safe, iron/board and hair dryer
The Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
With its sophisticated marina setting and an infinite roster of world-class resort amenities, Harrah’s Resort is a premier hotel destination, boasting beautiful views and non-stop action. You’ll wish your stay could last a lifetime. The current parking fee per stay is $5.00 for self-parking or $10.00 for valet parking for all overnight hotel guests.
Call-In Reservations To make a reservation by phone, call the Reservations Department at 888-516-2215. In order to obtain the special group rate, you must identify yourself as being with the Atlantic Builders Convention. Cut-off date for making reservations within this block is 5PM on March 25, 2018.
Rate: $89.00 ++ per night The rate does not include a daily resort fee of $24.00 per room, per night plus room tax of 13.875% (tax is subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rate. The fee includes:
- Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls)
- $5.00 voucher toward self-parking
- Basic WIFI to include two (2) devices per room per day
- Pool Access and Night Swim (7 days per week for guest 21 & older)
Rates are also subject to a Atlantic City Promotional Fee, currently $2.00, an a New Jersey State Occupancy Fee, currently $3.00, per room, per night.
Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel
Possibility awaits at Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. Roll the dice in nearby casinos, shop until you drop at the adjacent Tanger outlet center and enjoy this thoughtful location, connected to the Atlantic City Convention Center. Maximize your stay with complimentary Wi-Fi and relax in the indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. The parking fees for Sheraton overnight guests are $25.00 for valet parking and $15.00 for self-parking per day.
Online Reservations: To make a reservation online, go to https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/abc2018
Call-In Reservations: To make a reservation by phone, call the Reservations Department at 888-627-7212. In order to obtain the special group rate, you must identify yourself as being with the New Jersey Builders Association or Atlantic Builders Conference & Expo. Cut-off date for making reservations within this block is 5PM on April 13, 2018.
Rate: Starting at $125 ++ per night The rate does not include applicable state and local taxes, or the following automatic or mandatory charges (e.g. resort charges) a $1.00 Tourism Fee, will apply per night.
PURPLE ROUTE SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
Departures: Approximately every 15-20 minutes
Golden Nugget Harrah’s – Brigantine Entrance
Convention Center – Door 5 & 6
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Shuttle Hours: 8:45 AM – 5:30 PM.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Shuttle Hours: 8:45 AM – 4:30 PM
Please note: Traffic delays associated with event may deter ability to maintain schedule.
- Atlantic City is serviced by two airports:
- The Atlantic City International Airport is located 12 miles outside of Atlantic City.
- The Philadelphia International Airport is located 60 miles from Atlantic City.
The Atlantic City International Airport (www.acairport.com) is serviced by two airlines:
- Spirit Airlines (www.spiritairlines.com)
- AirTran (www.airtran.com/)
The Philadelphia International Airport (www.phl.org) is serviced by over 30 airlines servicing over 120 US cities and international destinations.
The following limousine companies provide service from:
- Atlantic City International
- Philadelphia International and 30th Street Station, as well as, around town.
- The Atlantic City Train Station is adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center
- The Train Station is serviced by NJ Transit.
- AMTRAK (www.amtrak.com) provides service from all major East Coast destinations: NY, Boston, Washington DC to the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia.
- NJ Transit (www.njtransit.com) provides service from 30th Street Train Station in Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
- Trains run on the hour
- From the Philadelphia International Airport, you can take a Septa High Speed Rail Line train (www.septa.org) to the 30th Street Station and connect with NJ Transit.
The following company provides shuttle service from the Atlantic City International Airport and Philadelphia International:
- Tropiano Transportation (www.tropianotransportation.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #19.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 559-2040.
- Taxicabs are available at the airport from 6:00am until 12:00am.
- Rapid Rover (www.rapidrover.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #21.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 322-8062.