The Official Host Hotel of the Atlantic Builders Convention Conference & Expo Accommodations at the Golden Nugget are the ultimate in comfort and style. All rooms and suites have been remodeled to feature the latest in modern contemporary décor and comfort. All hotel rooms are accessed by a state-of-the-art key system and include an in-room safe, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, a signature Lodge net system for on demand movies, digital music and iPod docking stations. For those blending work with play, high speed internet service is available for free or visit the Wine & Wi-Fi Internet Lounge with your personal device for FREE browsing. Non-smoking and handicap accessible hotel rooms are available based on hotel availability. Room Service is always a phone call away, available 24 hours a day. FREE self-parking. All Day. Every Day.
Call the Golden Nugget Reservation Department directly at 800.777.8477 and select option 3 to be connected with a Reservation Agent. Identify yourself using the group code ABUILD or Atlantic Builders Convention in order to receive the group discounted rate over the dates of April 3 – 8, 2017.
For suite reservations, contact Melissa Graham – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cut-off date for making reservations within this block is 5PM on Monday, March 27, 2017.
Rate: $89.00 ++ per night, single or double occupancy
The ++ denotes 14% tax ($12.46) + Tourism/Occupancy/Resort Fees ($15.00) = $116.46 inclusive per room per night.
Resort Fee to include: complimentary in room internet, complimentary in room coffee, free local calls within Atlantic City, complimentary access to pool/hot tubs located on the 6th floor and in room safes, refrigerators, iron/board and hair dryers.
With its sophisticated marina setting and an infinite roster of world-class resort amenities, Harrah’s Resort is a premier hotel destination, boasting beautiful views and non-stop action. You’ll wish your stay could last a lifetime. The current parking fee per stay is $5.00 for self-parking or $10.00 for valet parking for all overnight hotel guests.
Call the Harrah’s Reservation Department directly at 888.516.2215. Identify yourself using the group code SH04AB7 or Atlantic Builders Convention in order to receive the group discounted rate over the dates of April 3 – 8, 2017.
On-line Reservations: https://aws.passkey.com/go/SH04AB7
Cut-off date for making reservations within this block is 5PM on Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
Rate: $89.00 ++ per night, single or double occupancy
The ++ denotes 14% tax ($12.46) + Tourism/Occupancy/Resort Fees ($24.00) = $125.46 inclusive per room per night. Rates are also subject to an Atlantic City Tourism Promotional Fee, currently $2.00, and a New Jersey State Occupancy Fee, currently $3.00, per room, per night.
Resort Fee to include: Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls), $5 voucher towards self-parking and basic wi-fi to include two devices per room per day.
Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel
Possibility awaits at Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. Roll the dice in nearby casinos, shop until you drop at the adjacent Tanger outlet center and enjoy this thoughtful location, connected to the Atlantic City Convention Center. Maximize your stay with complimentary Wi-Fi and relax in the indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. The parking fees for Sheraton overnight guests are $25.00 for valet parking and $15.00 for self-parking per day.
Call the Sheraton Reservations Department directly at 888.627.7212. Identify yourself using the group code Atlantic Builders Convention in order to receive the group discounted rate over the dates of April 3 – 8, 2017.
On-line Reservations: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/builders2017
Cut-off date for making reservations within this block is 5PM on Sunday, March 5, 2017.
Rate: Starting at $149 ++ per night
SHUTTLE SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
- Atlantic City is serviced by two airports:
- The Atlantic City International Airport is located 12 miles outside of Atlantic City.
- The Philadelphia International Airport is located 60 miles from Atlantic City.
The Atlantic City International Airport (www.acairport.com) is serviced by two airlines:
- Spirit Airlines (www.spiritairlines.com)
- AirTran (www.airtran.com/)
The Philadelphia International Airport (www.phl.org) is serviced by over 30 airlines servicing over 120 US cities and international destinations.
The following limousine companies provide service from:
- Atlantic City International
- Philadelphia International and 30th Street Station, as well as, around town.
- The Atlantic City Train Station is adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center
- The Train Station is serviced by NJ Transit.
- AMTRAK (www.amtrak.com) provides service from all major East Coast destinations: NY, Boston, Washington DC to the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia.
- NJ Transit (www.njtransit.com) provides service from 30th Street Train Station in Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
- Trains run on the hour
- From the Philadelphia International Airport, you can take a Septa High Speed Rail Line train (www.septa.org) to the 30th Street Station and connect with NJ Transit.
The following company provides shuttle service from the Atlantic City International Airport and Philadelphia International:
- Tropiano Transportation (www.tropianotransportation.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #19.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 559-2040.
- Taxicabs are available at the airport from 6:00am until 12:00am.
- Rapid Rover (www.rapidrover.com)
- After retrieving luggage, proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in the Baggage Claim Area and dial #21.
- All shuttle arrangements must be made in advance of arrival at Philadelphia International – (800) 322-8062.